Friday, September 14, 2007

The Hole-in-One that Nobody Saw

From 'The Positive Power of Praising People' by Jerry D. Twentier.
'Whoooosh!
The sound was solid and perfect. The instant his club struck the ball. He knew it was a good one. Higher, faster, farther! That streak of white arched and burst upward into the gray sky. Grant watched with satisfaction as the ball flew down the heart of the fairway..... This was one magnificent stroke!
Straining his eyes, he gasped in amazement as the tiny white speck rolled closer ... closer.... closer and....vanished into the cup! He was stunned.
"Yesssss!" ........ "I don't believe it!" he kept shouting to no one in particular: The adrenaline rush made him delirious with excitement. "Wait till I tell the guys about this one!"
"Elated as I was," Grant explained later, "I felt an immediate sense of frustration. What if nobody believed me? How could I prove I really aced it? ........
Like Grant and his heart-breaking hole-in-one experience, our achievements are worth less - and enjoyed much less - if they go unrecognized by others.
Accepting and enjoying acknowledgement is a basic human need.'

Glyconutrients are also a basic human need. Mannatech Inc. products are at the cutting-edge of nutritional science. Glyconutrients are necessary for optimal health. Mannatech's proprietary products redefine wellness and are designed to give assurance of nutritional health.